My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's Tuesday...

Not too much going on today. Pretty tired tonight might not draw at all. Who knows? Today's pic comes from my sketchbook. It's colored pencil and Sharpie (of course) with a bit of Photoshop blending. Feel free to give comments or crits!

3 Comments:

Blogger stupidramblings said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:13 PM  
Blogger stupidramblings said...

I like your work.

I used to draw a little, but found that I am good at geometrical shapes. People--no way.

Now I just write for humor...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by.

Take those geometric shape and combine them into a drawing.I'll have to check out your blog and writing.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home