My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Smitten - An Illustration Friday Mistake

Illustration Friday's topic for the week is "Smitten". Hee hee . Take that word and combine it with an October feel and a very sick sense of humor and you get this: Enjoy this old drawing of mine, you deviants!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeannetto said...

I saw a comment where you wrote "And I thought I was the only one who would post something about necrophelia!" and I had to check this out. What a sweet story you have in this piece. I really like your work.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

great work!

5:56 AM  
Blogger KingCam said...

Its a little sick in the head but its a great illo.

7:28 AM  
Blogger TMALO70 said...

Very Funny Steve, Very Funny... Fun Lookin' Work Sir...

Tony

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home