My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lynn Sucks.

I just wanted to post that Lynn sucks. He's a friend that comes here from time to time but never says anything.

Oh, yeah. Here's a sketch of Behemoth from Nightmare Before Christmas because I cant just post that Lynn sucks and not put in a sketch or anything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say, from a personal note, that Lynn does not suck. Contrary to the urban legend, the truth is that the rumor simply started with the innocent slurping of soup and just like most folklore gets embellished through the years until it becomes no more than words of fiction from the mouths of poets, crazed artists, and all the women that supposedly got "sucked" by Lynn.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Everyone knows that this is Lynn defending himself. It's not because it's so blatantly obvious but that no one in his right mind would disagree with my assessment of his "character". Innocently slurping soup? I think not!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home