My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ten Ton Tarzan

Well, I guess I should post the good, bad and the UGLY. I did this pic for the Ten Ton Challenge and I did it in a big hurry. Start to finish took about 3 1/2 hours and it shows. I don't think I'm gonna get many votes this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Ypperciel said...

I like this one a lot was it done on colored paper ? cause i like to work on kraft paper i salvage in the recycling bin my illustration friday illo was done on kraft with "gouache and colred pencil along with a little ink

1:35 PM  
Blogger rafael said...

Man, that's one rockin' Tarzan, bro! No, I mean it, babe, it swings!!!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home