My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Smoking Gun

This week's Illustration Friday them is "smoke". Gun smoke counts. This is a Tank Girl drawing that I did for a Ten Ton Sketch Challenge (it lost and I had to give it to the guy who won).

4 Comments:

Blogger studio lolo said...

Nice...love the torn fishnet stockings! Hey, I tried to publish a second illo and it wouldn't let me. How did you do it so the second thumbnail shows?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

I posted one that it wouldn't show the thumnail too. I don't know. Illustration Friday is quirky sometimes.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Cez said...

wow...wonderful style...

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really dug this one. I remember voting for it...at least I'm pretty sure I did? but you wuz robbed! and then to add insult to injury he kicked you in the balls. some people have no shame. oh wait, you like that sorta stuff. I forget. I also lie. down, when I sleep.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home