My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Big Bug Hug

Here's my picture for illustration Friday's subject "Insect".


I'm thinking that I may use the Illustration Friday challenge to work on my children's art. It will make for good practice.

Let me know what you think of this one. I enjoyed drawing it!

11 Comments:

Blogger Heartful said...

This is gorgeous, dynamic and full of affection. Love it.

2:31 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Fantastic Steve! Love your illustration and comic work!

6:49 AM  
Blogger Rayne said...

Bug hugs! Very cute. Lots of energy in this one, I like it.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Patrick Ypperciel said...

steve ! great and cute ! not as cute as your THANOS though !! but hey it pretty much oozes cuteness

7:04 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by and commenting, everybody! I appreciate the feedback!

Pat - I stopped by and checked out your IF pic and it was my favorite of the things you've posted.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bug Hugs :D lovely!!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice. This is a good, clean style and it totally works.

But I see that it said, "snide remarks", so... don't ladybugs put off a musky small as a defense? ;-)

8:08 PM  
Blogger TAB said...

I love the colors used. The heart above the girl's head really adds to the effect.
Good work!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!! One of my faves!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Thanks again everybody!

Don - Yeah, They do kinda stink. They taste terrible too. (Don't ask how I know this)

Loy-bot - What better place to expierament.

TAB - Holy crap! Somebody I know in real life! Now I can't pretend to be a female college student anymore. Oh wait, this isn't a chat room...forget I said that.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good I think, I would learn to draw but eel fish have eaten my arms

Well doen as always my friend!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home