My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Born To Be Wild

This is another Illustration Friday piece. This week's subject is "Tattoo". It was a challenge to somehow apply that to children's art but I think this worked good.

This is the first one I've gotten done by the end of Friday! I drew it at lunch, tightened up the inks when I got home and colored it in Photoshop. I tried some subdued colors this time.

Here's a link to a bigger view. http://www.sito.org/id/ick/Born_2_B_Wild.jpg
As always, comments are appreciated.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's sweet. nice character

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great character design and excellent image.

http://www.choble.com

8:34 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

I picture my youngest son looking like this summer on his bike. Love your work.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic illustration. Love the attitude!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Good ill. Have a good week!

1:25 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Yeah. He looks baddddddd.
love

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home