My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Angels

Here's a couple of angels. One naughty and one nice. Both drawings are from my sketch books and are fairly old. Both seemed appropriate for this week's Illustration Friday topic "Angels and Devils".

I don't have any devils......yet.


8 Comments:

Blogger Christine Lim said...

I like both drawings. :)

5:49 PM  
Blogger milanrubio said...

well...maybe the first one is quite devil..
great style. Love these grayscales.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Cez said...

who is the devil? ...lol

7:24 PM  
Blogger steve said...

Delicious illustrations ! Nice clean lines too !
Can't wait for the Devils !

stevePoisonPencil

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute angels! Love the wash of colour and expression on the top one!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The order you posted them in seems to work.. the little guy looking up longingly at the girl... or is it all in my head?

Very nice work! Fantastic style.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Gronk said...

Recycled art or not, they're awesome! :) Love to see the girl redone as a true devil.. ;)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Thanks for all the awesome comments everyone!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home