My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Baby Feet!

This is a quickie I did at lunch for this week's Illustration Friday subject "feet". I would have liked to color it but don't have the time. Maybe someday. I really wanted to get something in this week though.

I hope you like it.

4 Comments:

Blogger stp-illustrations said...

Very cute! And a nice style, looks professional!

2:01 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Way to go Steve!! Fantastic work!

11:09 AM  
Blogger trowbridge chronicles said...

Very nice work. Very well drawn.

12:29 PM  
Blogger georg said...

Yes, I do like it. I like the cute baby and your clean simple style.

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home