My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Monsters & Ten Ton Giant Killer


Just so happened that last week's Ten Ton Challenge was monster based and this week's Illustration Friday subject is "monster". Now I get to kill two birds with one stone. (Damned birds)

This is Dan Brereton's character Giantkiller - sort of. I did this for the sketch challenge and I went really cartoony and made him into a little monster kid. I didn't have time to work up anything serious and didn't think I could compete with what the others had posted anyway. So I give you - Giantkiller Junior!

Here's a link to a bigger version: http://www.sito.org/id/ick/Giant_Killer_Jr.jpg

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

excellent..said snidely, as per your request :)

5:03 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Heh, heh. Great stuff. Love the little beast in his underware. Fun.
love

5:24 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

heh heh heh. Looks sort of like the three stooges of monsters. Great job!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home