My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chicken Dinner Theater

I dug this out the other day. I still think it's funny even though it's about 9 years old!
Here's a link to a bigger version: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j140/Steev_2006/alien-chicken.jpg

3 Comments:

Blogger TMALO70 said...

9 years old, and still funny as HELL... Nice one Mr. Wilhite...

Tony

1:41 PM  
Blogger TomD. said...

Totally 'effin' hilarious!

~TomD.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Thanks guys! This is some old APA-5 stuff.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home