My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Lord of the Jungle

Yeah, I'm reusing this one that I posted not all that long ago. The Illustration Friday theme is "Jungle" so who better than Tarzan.

I liked the way Jane came out but the rest I wasn't too thrilled with. I'm only posting it 'cause Jane's hot.

3 Comments:

Blogger arvindh said...

She sure is hot! Great illlo!

7:50 AM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

Tarzans hot and if I had a better body and face I would look just like Jane. This is so much fun and so cool, I love seeing these two together again-the perfect mix of romance and adventure. Fun idea and beautiful artwork!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Michael O'Connell said...

reminds me of some of frazetta's work… too much fun…

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home