My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Me Am Ten Ton Bizarro!

Here's a picture of Bizarro...
He's sort of the anti-Superman. Kind of a clone gone wrong. That's about all I know about him. I've never been much of a Superman fan. This was done for the Ten Ton Sketch Challenge and gave me a chance to try out the new markers I got off E-Bay!

And a link to a bigger pic: http://www.sito.org/cgi-bin/egads/showart?show=ick.0114&idonly=ick&seq=0

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you don't gotta be a superman fan to be a Bizzaro fan. Bizzaro's just too damn awesome and Superdick is just weighing him down.

Trust me, check out the "Bizzarro Comics" collection next time you hit up a comic shop. You won't be disappointed.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

oh yes...bizzarro! Great work...love the b/w feel to it.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home