My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Cigar Smoke

This week's Illustration Friday theme is "smoke" - blah blah blah (I've posted this three times. Read the other ones.) The pic is Lil' Blister a clown gone bad. He's an evil little creep and he smokes a cigar so that qualifies this one! Follow this link and watch me draw him! http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?j0s9lr1ccm1c


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one! I like the thick bold lines and you've captured the expression perfectly!

4:31 AM  
Blogger neilornstein said...

looks like a young Richard Nixon

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home