My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Rain 3

This one is an old RPG pic I did called Hard Days Knight. It had the drizzly rain the fit the Illustration Friday topic so well.
It was originally intended to be color but I've never gotten around to it. It's really missing something and I think that's it.

3 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

This is a really fine drawing...I would love to see it in color! They look like the rain isn't going to stop them from fighting to the death!

3:57 AM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Thanks. I don't know if I'll ever get it colored. Too lazy I think.

6:22 PM  
Blogger arvindh said...

this is fantastic love your eye for detail!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home