My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ten Ton Spidey!

Here's a Spiderman that I did for the Ten Ton Challenge. I took a lot of inspiration from Cheeks. I hope you like it.
Here's a link to Cheek's gallery: http://cheeks-74.deviantart.com/gallery/ Be sure to check him out!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Steve! You finally put up something on your blog worth remarking about. Just kidding. Especially love the cartoony twist you put on Venom's face. Awesome job, as usual.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Do I know you?

Just kidding. Thanks dude! Check out the link to Cheek's site. The guy's a genius.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, where am I? do I know you? I know a STEEV but not a Steve. hmm.

heh.

so I've finally gotten a blog, and now I will be able to leave massive pooage remarks on yours! woo hoo! aren't you lucky?! hee hee.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Cool! Glad to have you stop in Mr. Chua!

Who ever may read this should follow the link on my front page to Chris' Legend of Liquid Fury. It's an awesome comic. He also does Hyper-Kinetic Turdle Showdown but he doesn't have a banner that will fit and I'm too computer illiterate to make it work.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

nicely done! great work.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Toyebot said...

Very nice work! Keep it up. I can see some cheeks in it. Cheers

11:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

fantastic!

my superhero illo

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home