My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Metal Church : Black Sabbath

This week's Metal Church sermon is by Black Sabbath and their song Heaven and Hell. Sabbath has had several lead singers and various band members but one thing has always stayed the same - lead guitar by Tony Iommi. HE is the sound of Black Sabbath. Check 'em out:

My pic is sort of rushed this time. I'm going to be out of town for the next few days but I wanted to get something in, even if it's rough. I may come back to it on another day and fix it up right.
(Oh yeah, he's a lefty.)

2 Comments:

Blogger TMALO70 said...

Nice Work Steev... It'll be interestin' to see what You'll add, if You go back to it... Personally, I Like it as is...

Later,

Tony

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes less is more. I love the basic look of this. The dark colors definitely capture the moodiness that is Sabbath's music. I like it, so if you do anything to it, don't overwork it, just keep it simple.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home