My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Metal Church : Judas Priest

This is something new I'm going to try for a while - Metal Church. Each week a fine ass metal video and a caricature of the band (or part of).

This week's band is Judas Priest. I'll start you off with something unplugged just to ease you into it.



The drawing is Rob Halford, the Beast from the Priest.
Let me know what you think, headbanger.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent. Definitely picked a good band to start with. Priest still rules! Correct me if I'm wrong though, but wasn't his name "Rob" not "Rod". Was this a typo or do you just have a really bad cold. Or is it a play on words since "Rod" has come out of the closet. Irregardless, nice pick.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Ugh. Must have been a Fruedian slip. I wonder if I spelled that right.
I don't care what Rob does in his spare time, he still rocks! Have you heard Angel of Retribution? There's a couple of super hits on it.

7:58 PM  
Blogger chris chUa! said...

yo, I seriously like this a lot. you best be keeping on doing dem caricatures if you knows whats goods for youz! *shakes fist in the air*

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home