My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Metal Church - Rammstein

This week's Metal Church features the band Rammstein (one of my current favorites) and a caricature of their keyboard player Christian "Flake" Lorenz.
Flake always seems to be the whipping boy for the band so I picked the video Seemann because it shows Flake in all his glory. Enjoy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blonde hair is not fooling me. Flake totally stole his look from Ric Ocasek of the Cars.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

He is a bit Ric-ish huh? He looks that way in stills but not so much on video. What the hell do you know anyway? You don't even like Rammstein. I think your mom dropped you on your head.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Me said...

i think the chin is maybe a little too big, but idunno, never was much a fan of the keyboard players

9:15 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Hey Nightwing. The chin probably is too big. I'm still trying to get the hang of the caricature thing. I'm not a big keyboard fan either but this guy looked fun to draw.

4:57 AM  
Blogger Me said...

haha, yeah, he does look fun to draw, i think its the goggles
hmmm...my display name keeps changing between nightwing and my name

9:38 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

adidas nmd r1
jordan 6
nike air max 97
hermes belt
adidas yeezy boost
jordan shoes
supreme new york
air max 97
yeezy boost 350 v2
balenciaga

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home