My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Red and Dangerous

This is recycled blog art but it fits the Illustration Friday theme "Red" pretty good. Not my favorite picture but I think the hair turned out really neat. What can I say? It's a sketchbook piece.

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Bennett said...

Nice pic. love her hair. and though it sounds pervish I like the natural look of her breast shape, gives it character.

9:16 PM  
Blogger rafael said...

Gawd, that's beautiful! Nice work, man. Hope all's well.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

ThankS Mr. Bennett. Nothin' pervish about liking natural shaped breasts. Silly.

Hey Raf, thanks. All is well and how're things with you?

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home