My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ten Ton ...Elvis?!!

OK, this week's Ten Ton Challenge is an odd one. Take Elvis and combine him with any comic book character. I chose Mojo from the X-Men comics. Mojo +Elvis = MojElvis!


Beware MojElvis!
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. All praise MojElvis! You on the other hand are just freakin weird. You still owe me a dollar, so pay up sucka'.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Ha! Like I have a dollar.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the toliet touch. Too much booze and drugs will put you there.
Keep up the great toons and wit. You are good!!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Thanks anonymous. It won the contest.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home