My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Communication

This is another oldie that I pulled out for Illustration Friday. This week's subject is "Communication" so this picture of two old, very different friends seemed to fit pretty good.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this is great!

2:47 AM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Thanks Marion. I'm really glad you liked it.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this! This is right up my alley, like one of those things like you see in a competition i.e. guess what one is saying to the other! Excellent ;-)

2:49 AM  
Blogger demosthenes said...

nice brushwork.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Thanks Gromit and Demosthenes! Glad you liked it.

8:25 PM  
Blogger TMALO70 said...

Steve... Man, this has got to be my favorite piece in awhile... My hope as a Fan, is to see You do Your gray Tones to it and bring it to Life... Fingers Are Crossed...

Later,

Tony

8:37 PM  
Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

I browsed here through Sidney William's blog, glad I did. I really like your work. It has an edge to it and a self deprecating sense of humor. This one made me want to write.
Peace

3:06 AM  
Blogger Stephen Lindsay said...

Steve,

You didn't tell you posted your pin-up and info about JHZ on your blog! That's brother. I appreciate it!


~ Stephen

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home