My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ten Ton Rock

Here's a pic I did of Sgt. Rock For the Ten Ton Challenge. It's done a little looser than what I normally do and I'm not quite sure I'm happy with it.
Here's the rough sketch. I drew it on one of those medium sized Post-Its and then blew it up with a photocopier. Then it gets traced off onto good paper and inked.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing how a scrible on a post it can turn into this piece of art. Koodos.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Thanks. I think I like the scribble better though. :)

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!! Hellow? Art thou there? Is thou email working?
Your southern buddy!
RM

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home