My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jesus Hates Zombies!

There's a new comic coming out soon that is totally fun to read. It's called Jesus Hates Zombies. Great artwork and a sweet story. I'm looking forward to getting it. Here's my fan art:
And here's a link to the JHZ's Comicspace page: http://www.comicspace.com/jesus_hates_zombies/

3 Comments:

Blogger TMALO70 said...

Damn... Jesus looks like He HATES the SHit outta Zombies in this one... Nice Fan Art...

TONY

8:41 PM  
Blogger Steve Willhite said...

Oh yeah - Jesus stomps a hole in every zombie he sees. JC don't dig the voodoo mon.

9:25 PM  
Blogger chris chUa! said...

I like this, good stuff, dude.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home