My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ten Ton Powerman

Sweet Christmas - it's Luke Cage, Powerman!
I did this one as a redesign for the Ten Ton Challenge. It was kinda fun. Not much of a redesign though. I mean c'mon - made him bald, lost the headband and yellow shirt and added the tatoos. meh. We'll see how it does.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris chUa! said...

I like this. not so much the redesign but great coloring and anatomy and style.

11:04 PM  
Blogger chris chUa! said...

oh wait, y'know, things are a bit too much on the same plane, needs more obvious foreground anatomy parts and background anatomy, if that makes sense. like make the arm more obvious back and the forward one more forward, that's khoi's whole schtick! steal it!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home