My Photo
Name:
Location: Idaho, United States

I'm a part time cartoonist. My work has been published in childrens magazines, comic books, newspapers, magazines and role playing games. I'm always available for commisions. Look around and maybe leave a snide remark or two.

Monday, April 23, 2007

More Steve Inks!

This time I got an opportunity to ink comic book giant Mike Wieringo. Here's Mike's sketch: >Another Harry Potter Sketch
This one's by Alex Dunnigan. I colored this one too.
Here's Alex's sketchbook page: http://www.tentonstudios.com/dump/dunnigan/sketchbook/skbook8.jpg

1 Comments:

Blogger TMALO70 said...

Nice Inks Steve... What do You use??? Brush??? Pen??? A combo of both???

Ink-Quirin' Minds wanna know... Sorry, that's all I had this early in the mornin'...

T...

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home